The JFET-input operational amplifiers in the TL07_ series are designed as low-noise versions of the TL08_ series amplifiers with low input bias and offset currents and fast slew rate. The low harmonic distortion and low noise make the TL07_ series ideally suited for high-fidelity and audio preamplifier applications. Each amplifier features JFET inputs (for high input impedance) coupled with bipolar output stages integrated on a single monolithic chip.
The C-suffix devices are characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The I-suffix devices are characterized for operation from –40°C to 85°C. The M-suffix devices are characterized for operation over the full military temperature range of –55°C to 125°C.
- Low Power Consumption
- Wide Common-Mode and Differential Voltage Ranges
- Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Total Harmonic Distortion 0.003% Typ
- Low Noise Vn = 18 nV//Hz Typ at f = 1 kHz
- High Input Impedance . . . JFET Input Stage
- Internal Frequency Compensation
- Latch-Up-Free Operation
- High Slew Rate . . . 13 V/ms Typ
- Common-Mode Input Voltage Range Includes VCC+
Download Datasheet TL072CP